Great Driffield All Saints church.

There was a church recorded on the site at the time of the Domesday survey in 1086, but was probably in a very neglected state.

This Norman church has almost certainly been here since the beginning of the 12th century: the church taking its present structural form around 1170-1200. Then between 1878 and 1880, extensive restoration was carried out.

The parish register includes baptism registers 1556-1980; marriage registers 1556-1993; burial registers 1556-1955.